The industrial balls are made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Polypropylene (PP) plastics. Due to their advantageous nature, their industrial usage is widely spread among different sectors. So the industrial balls could be found in the chemical industry, in the energy sector, in the agriculture, in the waste water disposal facilities etc.
The following sizes of industrial balls are available:
- 50 mm
- Depends on ball-size
- basic natural
The HDPE industrial balls are especially recommended for outdoor use, as they are more resistant to weather (eg. non-sensitive for low temperatures).
The PP industrial balls have outstanding capabilities:
- the PP industrial balls are made of the best chemical resistant materials, so they are resistant to many acids, alkalis, various aggressive chemicals, whilst they do not absorb liquid;
- since the PP industrial balls have a very good thermal insulator capability too, their usage can reduce the loss of heat and the evaporation significantly (up to 90%);
- the usage of the PP industrial balls on a liquid surface can prevent the spreading of the unpleasant odours;
- the PP industrial balls can help to control freezing point liquids and avoid icing;
- the PP industrial balls can prevent the proliferation of algae;
- the PP industrial balls are resistant to the harmful effects of UV radiation, and in the same time, the black balls are able to filter out the most of the harmful UV rays.